Welcome! I don't know about you, but sometimes I struggle to come up with dinner ideas that are quick and easy, but taste good too. I am pretty sure that cheese quesadillas don't count as balanced dinner.
While I know there are tons of great recipes sites out there and I have more cookbooks than I will ever use, I would like to try to share recipes that are already vetted between friends. Ideally if everyone shares just a few favorite recipes, this could be a great resource for find new recipes that come with a recommendation.
I would love to try to get all kinds of meals. Dinner, breakfast, desserts, apps, whatever you love. We can "tag" recipes in different categories so it is easy to find what you are looking for (assuming this catches on and there are more than two dishes). We can create categories like crock pot, vegetarian, or super easy.
I think if this ends up working and people use it, we can post when we are looking for a recipe too. For example, I have been looking for a good, easy chili recipe, so I could ask for that and if someone has one to share, they can post it.
Feel free to invite other friends. The more the better. So, bring it on! I will post the first few to get us started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! I'll post something soon. I just made this delicious squash/pine nut lasagna that's pretty low cal.
Post a Comment